Position : Software Test Engineer
We are seeking an energetic, self-motivated Software Quality/Test Engineer to help developing the next generation of Electronics Control Units in area of powertrain functional/technology.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in requirement analysis with test leader and respective manager.
- Create test suite according to the test approach and test specification.
- Perform test execution following test specification and test guideline.
- Prepare test report according to the raw data of test result.
- Analysis a failed case of test result.
- Report test status and problem to test leader and respective manager.
- Perform peer review test result with other team member.
- Develop inhouse tool to support test execution.
- Support other task following test leader or respective manager assignment.
- Suggest the idea to improve test process.
- Embedded programming: C/C++
- Scripting languages: Python, Perl, VBA, Matlab m script, CANoe script
- .Net framework, C#, VB, and so fort
- Vehicle bus; CAN, FLEXRAY, LIN
- Matlab – Simulink Design Verifier
- Good Attitude, Open-mind, Pro-Active, Team-Player
- Analytical skill, Creative, Cautious
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent to Electronics Engineer, Mechatronics Engineer, Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Software Engineer, Control and Instrument Engineer, Physics, or related field.
- 0 – 2 years working experience preferably in software QA and testing with embedded software systems in automotive industry.
- New graduates are also welcome
- Basic software testing methodologies
- Basic CPU knowledge
- Basic microcontroller knowledge
- Basic automotive industry standard knowledge i.e. AUTOSAR, MISRA and ISO26262.
- Basic knowledge of System-Level Validation of Vehicle E/E System Functions
- Thai Nationality
- Good communication in English and Chinese are advantage
***New graduates are welcome.***
The ideal candidate should be proactive team player and have self-learning, strong problem analysis and solving skills. He or she should also be able to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment which is rapidly expanding and offers new challenge. Ability to take ownership and work independently is extremely valuable in this challenging but exciting role.