Position: Hardware Engineer
- Generate designs based on schematic interpretation, design rules, manufacturing rules, datasheets and mechanical specifications
- Design multi-layer printed circuit boards of analog/digital and high power circuit with low/high frequency.
- Manage the CAD component library, including the creation/verification of symbols, footprints and parametric data
- Design and generate drawing for mechanical part.
- Assembly PCB board and mechanical.
- Working closely with other team members(Analog/Digital, Power E and Mechanical engineer)
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, or related field
- 1 – 2 year(s) working experience in related filed, in automotive industry is a plus.Technical experience in electronic/computer
- Be proactive, team player, self-learning and have strong problem solving and analysis skills
- Able to working under pressure
- Good command in English
Ideal candidate shall be action-oriented, team-oriented and innovative, and have positive professional attitude. This person should also pay attention to details, analytical skill, information handling skill and problem solving skill, and possess excellent power electronics design skills, strong sense of Hardware Development Process activities, project leadership and character.
*** New graduates are also welcome. ***