Position : Embedded Software Engineer (Function Development and Test)
We are in need for Embedded Software Engineer, responsible for Test and Develop the function or function model. You will be working in an Automotive development project with Car maker Company and Tier1 Supplier. We need an energetic, self-motivated, self-management and quite fluent in English. You have to be able to work independently and contact with team or customer by yourself with guidance from experienced engineer. We are a team of dynamic working engineer that open for any idea to improve the efficiency and quality of work
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create test specification and perform the test to test the function or function model.
- Create test report.
- Participated in daily standup meeting to report the progress to team/customer
- Responsible for test and implementing software components.
- Develop the test and implementation plan of the assigned software component.
- Analyze and solve problem during the test and implementation.
- Documenting the test and implementation details, problem, solution.
- Embedded programming: C/C++
- Able to use Matlab/Simulink is prefer
- Have experience in Unit test/Model testing is a plus
- Scripting languages: Python, Perl, VBA, Matlab m script, CANoe script is a plus
- XML is a plus
- Have basic knowledge for Electrical and Electronic system is a plus
- Good Attitude, Open-mind, Pro-Active, Team-Player, can work independently
- Analytical skill, Innovative thinking, Creative, Cautious
- Good communication in English is preferable
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent to Computer Engineer, Mechatronics Engineer, Computer Science, Software Engineer, Control and Instrument Engineer, Electrical Engineer, or related field.
- 0 – 5 years working experience preferably in software QA and testing with embedded software systems in automotive industry is preferable.
- New graduates are also welcome
- Basic software testing methodologies is a plus
- Basic automotive industry standard knowledge i.e. AUTOSAR, MISRA and ISO26262.
- Able to go oversea from time to time
- Able to communicate in Chinese is a plus
***New graduates are welcome.***
The ideal candidate should be proactive team player and have self-learning, strong problem analysis and solving skills. He or she should also be able to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment which is rapidly expanding and offers new challenge. Ability to take ownership and work independently is extremely valuable in this challenging but exciting role.