We are in need for Embedded Software Engineer, responsible for Test and Develop the function model. You will be working in Automotive development project with European Car Maker. We need an energetic, self-motivated, self management and quite fluent in English. You have to be able to work independently and contact with team or customer in Europe by yourself with guidance from experienced engineer. We are team of dynamic working engineer that open for any idea to improve the efficiency and quality of work.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create test specification and perform the test to test the function model.
- Create test report.
- Participated in daily standup meeting to report the progress to team/customer
- Responsible for test and implementation plan of the assigned software component.
- Analyze and solve problem during the test and implementation
- Documenting the test and implementation details, problem, solution.
- Embedded programming: C/C++
- Able to use Matlab/Simulink is prefer
- Have Experience in Unit test/Model testing is a plus
- Scripting languages: Python, Perl, VBA, Matlab m script, CANoe script is a plus
- XML is a plus
- Good Attitude, Open-mind, Pro-Active, Team-Player, can work independently
- Analytical skill, Innovative thinking, Creative, Cautious
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent to Computer Engineer, Mechatronics Engineer, Computer Science, Software Engineer, Control and Instrument Engineer, Electrical Engineer, or related field.
- 0 – 2 years working experience preferably in software QA and testing with embedded software systems in automotive industry.
- New graduates are also welcome
- Basic software testing methodologies is a plus
- Basic automotive industry standard knowledge i.e. AUTOSAR, MISRA and ISO26262.
- Thai Nationality
- Good communication in English and Chinese are advantage
- Able to go oversea from time to time
***New graduates are welcome.***
The ideal candidate should be proactive team player and have self-learning, strong problem analysis and solving skills. He or she should also be able to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment which is rapidly expanding and offers new challenge. Ability to take ownership and work independently is extremely valuable in this challenging but exciting role.
ThaiGerTec Co., Ltd.
Rungrojthanakul Building, 14th Floor, 44/1 Ratchadapisek Road, Huay Kwang District, Bangkok 10310
Tel: 0-2663-6096-8 Fax: 0-2663-6099
email: [email protected]