We are looking for an energetic, creative, self-motivated engineer. There is a room for improvement and growth awaiting you in designing and developing embedded system for automotive industry. If you have mixed skill sets of embedded system development, we welcome you to play a significant part in embedded system engineering together.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement FPGA based design for functional blocks.
- Hardware Description Language
- Behavioral Simulation for block and system level
- Synthesis and Timing closure
- Hardware Debug and verification
- Working closely with other team members (FPGA, Software and Electrical Engineers)
- Digital Hardware Design Expertise
- Write design and interface documentation
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, or related field
- 1 – 2 year(s) working experience in related filed, in automotive industry is a plus.
- Technical experience in electronic/computer
- Be proactive, team player, self-learning and have strong problem solving and analysis skills
- Able to working under pressure
- Good command in English
Ideal candidate shall be action-oriented, team-oriented and innovative, and have positive professional attitude. This person should also pay attention to details, analytical skill, information handling skill and problem solving skill, and possess excellent software skills, project leadership and character.
ThaiGerTec Co., Ltd.
259/1-2 Soi Sukhumvit 22, Klongton, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel: 0-2663-6096-8 Fax: 0-2663-6099
email: [email protected]